New Zealand Work Visa

If you are not a New Zealand resident or citizen, you need to apply for a suitable work visa in order to be employed in New Zealand legally.

Common work visa categories:

  • Essential Skills Work Visa 
  • Post-study Work Visa 
  • Partnership Based Work Visa
  • Working Holiday Visa 
  • China Skilled or Special Work Visa
  • Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa

If you are interested in the Skill Migrant Visa, please fill out this free assessment form and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

If you are interested in working in New Zealand, contact us.