Dongguan Middle School Study Tour Visiting Sister School in New Zealand
IEF aims at linking institutions, universities and the business community in different cities in China and New Zealand to organize educational and cultural exchange programs. In our efforts, Baradene College of the Sacred Heart in New Zealand and Dongguan Middle School in China establish the sister school partnership. August 2012, two schools signed a memorandum of understanding, the official launch of the sister school relations, to jointly organize study tours and other exchange programs.
In strengthening the sister school relationship, IEF has been organizing the short-term study tour for teachers and students from Dongguan Middle School to visit New Zealand for Language Studies and Cultural Experience.
Aims of Study Tour:
- New Zealand’s all-round experience, in-depth study tour at North and South island, experience high school, polytechnic and university study environment
- Experience life in different places, improve English, broaden horizons, increase self-confidence and problem-solving abilities
Two-week at North Island:
- English class at New Zealand high school in the morning
- Sight-seeing and outdoor activities in the afternoon include visit to university and polytechnic campus, visit to museum, botanical gardens, Sea World, etc.
One-week at South Island:
- Sightseeing and outdoor activities include visit to university and polytechnic campus, Queenstown, Dunedin, etc.